Fwd: Tegra 30 System hangs because of commit "pinctrl: move subsystem mutex to pinctrl_dev struct"

Stephen Warren swarren at wwwdotorg.org
Mon Apr 29 15:59:39 EDT 2013

On 04/29/13 12:41, Bryan Wu wrote:
> Forward to ARM and Tegra mail list.

I would suggest simply dropping or reverting this patch; I had pointed
out a long time ago that it was unlikely to be correct.

My guess/suspicion is a recursive lock attempt during processing hogs
during pinctrl device registration, or perhaps during dt->map
conversion. Bryan, are you able to confirm this?