Multiple issues with omap4 panda es in linux next

Tony Lindgren tony at atomide.com
Wed Apr 24 15:08:21 EDT 2013

* Kishon Vijay Abraham I <kishon at ti.com> [130423 22:46]:
> Hi Tony,
>
> On Wednesday 24 April 2013 04:46 AM, Tony Lindgren wrote:
> >* Tony Lindgren <tony at atomide.com> [130423 14:37]:
> >>* Tony Lindgren <tony at atomide.com> [130423 10:28]:

> >Kishon, I think there's also some other issue remaining
> >in linux next with MUSB and DT. I'm still getting the
> >"HS USB OTG: no transceiver configured" although the nop
> >xceiv is compiled in. Maybe give it a try against linux
> >next?
>
> For OMAP4 MUSB, you'll need omap-usb2 phy. I've attached my .config.

Thanks your config helped me to track it down. Looks like I got
the PHYs the wrong way around between EHCI and MUSB..

In any case, I did have omap-usb2 compiled in, but I did not have
OMAP_OCP2SCP=y set. Should OMAP_USB2 depend on that?

Also, looks like MUSB just sits in b_idle mode though, so no more
ID pin interrupt for some reason.

Regards,

Tony