[GIT PULL] OMAP PM cleanups for v3.10

Olof Johansson olof at lixom.net
Tue Apr 23 13:59:34 EDT 2013

On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 11:14:52AM -0700, Tony Lindgren wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Added Olof to cc, I suggest Olof pull this directly as we're starting
> to run out of time.

Hi,

I'm terribly sorry for dropping this one on the floor, in spite of repeated
pings from Tony. :(

If it wasn't for the fact that we're pushing back on some of the other
late submissions I'd be open to taking this, but to be fair it makes
more sense to merge it right after -rc1. The changes don't look like
they're truly critical for 3.10, and you should still be able to use
this as a base for your 3.11 changes, so hopefully this doesn't cause
too much trouble.

So, please resend right after the merge window closes.

-Olof