Query on pinctrl usage for DT nodes

Peter Ujfalusi peter.ujfalusi at ti.com
Mon Apr 15 04:19:36 EDT 2013

Hi,

On 04/03/2013 08:42 PM, Tony Lindgren wrote:
> Oh it's already using pinctrl-single,bits option. Maybe there's a
> bug, adding Peter to cc.

I think all boils down to the fact that in pinctrl (single only?) _one_
register can be only associated with _one_ driver. Even through ,bit type
would allow us to only change parts of the same register, another device can
not take the same register with different mask.
I did noticed this after I have sent the bits-per-mux support.
Right now I don't have solution for this...

--
Péter