[GIT PULL] Timer clean-ups for 3.10, Part 2

Olof Johansson olof at lixom.net
Sat Apr 13 02:50:56 EDT 2013

On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 10:57:07PM +0200, Arnd Bergmann wrote:
> On Thursday 11 April 2013, Rob Herring wrote:
> > Olof, Arnd,
> >
> > Please pull timer clean-ups for arch timer, sp804, and integrator-cp timers.
> >
> > I've dropped the final patch which moved the sp804 and integrator timers
> > code to drivers/clocksource until the desired structure is worked out.
> >
> > Simon, the fixes for shmobile were trivial. Please comment if you see
> > any issues.
>
> Ok, nice!
>
> There are various bits for which I'd like to see Russell's ACK before
> we send them Linuswards, but it all looks good to me.
>
> I would put it into arm-soc tomorrow, and hopefully Haojian Zhuang is
> able to send an updated version of his hisilicon platform code based
> on top of this in time for the merge window. The patches are all
> reviewed but just waiting for the sp804 changes now, and since
> it's a new platform, I'm not worried about regressions.

I've pulled this in as a late/clksrc branch now, so that we keep it separate
from the other work in case Russell ends up having comments on it when he is
back online.

Also, I based the branch on samsung/mct and samsung/clk, since they had merge
conflicts. Kukjin, Rob, please confirm that I've resolved them properly.

-Olof