[GIT PULL] Timer clean-ups for 3.10, Part 2

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Thu Apr 11 16:57:07 EDT 2013

On Thursday 11 April 2013, Rob Herring wrote:
> Olof, Arnd,
>
> Please pull timer clean-ups for arch timer, sp804, and integrator-cp timers.
>
> I've dropped the final patch which moved the sp804 and integrator timers
> code to drivers/clocksource until the desired structure is worked out.
>
> Simon, the fixes for shmobile were trivial. Please comment if you see
> any issues.

Ok, nice!

There are various bits for which I'd like to see Russell's ACK before
we send them Linuswards, but it all looks good to me.

I would put it into arm-soc tomorrow, and hopefully Haojian Zhuang is
able to send an updated version of his hisilicon platform code based
on top of this in time for the merge window. The patches are all
reviewed but just waiting for the sp804 changes now, and since
it's a new platform, I'm not worried about regressions.

	Arnd