[GIT PULL] imx fixes for 3.9, take 5

Shawn Guo shawn.guo at linaro.org
Tue Apr 2 23:40:26 EDT 2013

On Tue, Apr 02, 2013 at 08:15:11PM -0700, Olof Johansson wrote:
> >  - One fix for the typo in use of Kconfig symbol
> >    MACH_EUKREA_CPUIMX27_USEUART4.  It's been there for a long time
> >    and got caught by code inspection recently.  It hasn't been noticed
> >    earlier probably because it does not cause any problem in real.
>
> 2.6.35 to be exact.
>
> It's more a sign that the board can be removed than that it should be fixed
> immediately for 3.9, wouldn't you say? Clearly no one seems to care about
> mainline functionality on that platform -- especially since it was now found
> through inspection and not usage.

UART4 on the board is not cared or used by people does not necessarily
means that the board is not cared or used by people.  But I agree that
it's not an urgent fix for 3.9, and I will queue it for 3.10 as a
non-critical fix.

> >  - A couple of fixes on imx35 clock driver to have audmux functional
> >    and iomux pad configurable after a reboot.
>
> These look like valid fixes but I can't from the commit messages tell
> when the problem was introduced, and what the actual breakage that the
> user sees it. It almost looks like it's adding a few clocks that were
> never used before, not a regression? I'm happy to be proven wrong though.

I think these are regression caused by imx35 common clock migration.

> So, please resend with just the two clock fixes, as long as they are indeed
> regressions for something that used to work. Or I can just cherry-pick them
> over if you prefer.

Please just cherry-pick them, thanks.

Shawn