EXYNOS will support only DT from v3.10

Sylwester Nawrocki s.nawrocki at samsung.com
Tue Apr 2 06:15:57 EDT 2013

On 03/25/2013 12:01 PM, Kukjin Kim wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> As we discussed before, it's time to decide to support non-DT for EXYNOS
> SoCs.
>
> If everybody else agrees to drop non-DT support from v3.10, I will. Feel
> free to talk your opinion about that.

I'm fine with supporting Exynos as dt-only from 3.10. We just need to
resolve some issues with samsung pwm/timers to get DT board support for
Universal_c210 working. Currently Tomasz Figa is working on it. Hopefully
it all can be finished this week.

I'll see if I can find some spare time and help out with porting S5PV210
to DT.

Regards,
Sylwester