[GIT PULL 0/2] ARM: (small) second batch of updates

Olof Johansson olof at lixom.net
Sun Jul 29 19:24:51 EDT 2012

Linus,

Here are two pull requests for branches that arrived to us pretty
close to when the merge window opened, so we wanted to let them sit in
-next for a bit before sending them in.

Most of it is Renesas shmobile updates, but also a few Exynos and PXA patches.

In addition to this, we have three more branches that we will likely
send up later this week; some device tree updates for Marvell/Orion,
some cpuidle updates for OMAP and a PCI cleanup series that has a
couple of small issues left to debug.

Thanks,

-Olof