[RFC 2/4] ARM: OMAP: PM: Get rid of Powerdomain book-keeping from cpuidle

Paul Walmsley paul at pwsan.com
Thu Jul 26 16:50:20 EDT 2012

On Thu, 26 Jul 2012, Tero Kristo wrote:

> On Thu, 2012-07-26 at 10:44 -0700, Kevin Hilman wrote:
>
> > Or, to get rid of autodeps. ;)
>
> Whats the reason for having them anyway?

No one has yet posted tested patches to convert OMAP2/3 to use the IP
block-based clockdomain enable sequence.  A few folks posted some patches
for this in 2010 but the patches didn't boot.

It should be a little easier to try this now since we have more data
defined now than we did in the past.

> Some of the wakedeps make sense (per domain due to hw bugs) but
> sleepdeps...?

That sounds like a different issue.

- Paul