Current state of AM33xx patches

Koen Kooi koen at dominion.thruhere.net
Thu Jul 26 11:00:14 EDT 2012

Op 26 jul. 2012, om 16:52 heeft Daniel Mack <zonque at gmail.com> het volgende geschreven:

>>> Just curious - have you made any progress on that yet?
>>>

>> I have got the runtime PM support accepted to net-next, will be working on
>> and submitting DT support by this week.
>
> I got these updates now via mainline, thanks for your work. Could you
> give me some board code sniplet that makes that driver work for you? I'm
> asking because I fail to see the "fck" clock that the driver requires.
>
> I'm based on Linus' tree in the middle of the merge window, plus the
> am335x-upstream-staging branch of
> git://github.com/hvaibhav/am335x-linux.git - anything else I need to have?
>
> Once I have network up and running, I can finally boot into a shell :)

With Ajay's usb patches you can easily boot from a usb stick, you'll only need the bootloads to be on mmc or tftp. That's what I have been doing on my beaglebone :)

I'm going to update https://github.com/beagleboard/kernel/tree/beaglebone-3.6 to use linus' tree when I get a chance to test a build.

regards,

Koen