Reminder - rmk still on vacation

Russell King - ARM Linux linux at arm.linux.org.uk
Wed Jul 25 10:12:22 EDT 2012

Just a quick reminder that I'm still on holiday, and at this point there
are over 2500 messages from the mailing lists which are sitting unread
since I left the UK.  As I mentioned before I left the UK, it is my
intention *not* to go back and read all those outstanding messages -
there's too many of them to do that.

So, if you want me to react to any email message you've sent, you'd
*better* send it again next week unless I've already responded.

Meanwhile, I see v3.5 has been released; I have a couple of things I
need to do with my tree before I can push the changes, and I'll
probably see about sorting those out over the weekend.  I also see
that 14 new patches have landed in the patch system.

However, the timing of my holiday vs the merge window means that I
can't take anything new, unless they're fixes, so don't be surprised
if some stuff gets missed this merge window.