[GIT PULL] Samsung devel-2 for v3.6

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Sat Jul 21 17:46:04 EDT 2012

On Thursday 19 July 2012, Kukjin Kim wrote:
> Please pull it from:
>   git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kgene/linux-samsung.git next/devel-samsung-2
>
> The updating cpufreq for 1.7GHz of exynos5250 has been included in samsung tree because Rafael
> thought it was more related in samsung platform and I agreed. And it is including new
> exynos_defconfig for DT configuration of exynos4 and exynos5 together. The old exynos4_defconfig
> will be used for non-DT for a while and we will try to move on using exynos_defconfig for only DT.
> And others are adding G2D clock for exynos4x12 Socs.

I have pulled all three branches. The next/soc branch was getting pretty big now,
and I already started a late/soc branch for late stuff, so I put devel-2 into
late/soc. I also took the liberty to rebase it in order to split out the defconfig
change into a separate series that I applied to the defconfig branch.

Please confirm that this is ok. If the rebasing cases problems, I can undo that
and take all of devel-2 into late/soc.

	Arnd