[GIT PULL] Samsung cleanup-2 for v3.6

Kukjin Kim kgene.kim at samsung.com
Sat Jul 21 07:33:57 EDT 2012

Arnd Bergmann wrote:

> On Thursday 19 July 2012, Kukjin Kim wrote:
> > > 2. If you can, please use signed tags for your pull requests rather
> > > than branch names. A signed tag means that you can write the text
> > > for the merge changeset yourself so I don't have to do the
description.
> > > Ideally the signing key should have signatures from other people in
> the
> > > keyring so everybody can check the authenticity of the request, but
> > > just having the changelog there also helps.
> > >
> > OK, I see. I will try to use it as per your suggestion. But I'm not
> familiar
> > with that now. So if you don't mind I'd like to send signed tag from
> next
> > merge window :-)
>
> No problem. It's not a big difference to me anyway. I suppose by then we
> will
> also have had the chance for keysigning at the ARM mini summit.

Great, thanks.

BTW, maybe you missed following pull-request from me?

Samsung devel-2:
http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-arm-kernel/2012-July/110336.html

Samsung devel-spi:
http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-arm-kernel/2012-July/110337.html

Samsung board-3:
http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-arm-kernel/2012-July/110338.html

If any problems, please kindly let me know.

Thanks.

Best regards,
Kgene.
--
Kukjin Kim <kgene.kim at samsung.com>, Senior Engineer,
SW Solution Development Team, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.