[Call for participation] ARM mini-summit, San Diego, 27-29 August

Will Deacon will.deacon at arm.com
Thu Jul 19 05:43:22 EDT 2012

Hello ARM kernel hackers,

Due to popular demand, we will be hosting an ARM mini-summit co-located
with the Kernel Summit in San Diego at the end of next month:

  https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/linux-kernel-summit/

The discussion topics and schedule are still being decided but, since
there are a limited number of places available, we need to know who is
interested in attending as a matter of urgency. Some of you have already
expressed an interest on the ksummit-2012-discuss list, but I would ask
you please to confirm that you would still like to attend.

Furthermore, if there is anything in particular that you would like to
discuss then please mention briefly what it is so that we can gauge the
sort of topics that people are most interested in.

I will send out another mail in due course, once the list of attendees
has been finalised. In the meantime, please reply to this mail if you
are keen and able to attend.

Cheers,

Will (and the rest of the mini-summit organisers)