[GIT PULL] i.MX clk fixes and updates

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Tue Jul 17 16:46:20 EDT 2012

On Tuesday 17 July 2012, Sascha Hauer wrote:
> Hi Arnd, Olof,
>
> Please pull the following i.MX clk fixes and updates for next. Not
> strictly divided into fixes/features, but all around clk support, hope
> that's ok.

Yes, that's all good. I've appled it to the next/clk branch that
I already have for other clock related changes.

If you are in a similar situation next time, you can also order the
patches so that the bug fixes come first so I can apply the patches
at the bottom to the fixes-non-critical branch in addition to the
topic branch. If you prefer not to rebase the series though, it's
also ok to send a topic like this.

	Arnd