Device tree.

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Tue Jul 17 08:29:26 EDT 2012

Le Tue, 17 Jul 2012 13:13:03 +0100,
Ian Molton <ian.molton at codethink.co.uk> a écrit :

> Unless I'm misunderstanding it, thats not quite what I need -
> although I should probably have made my hack depend on it.
>
> I'm using a uImage; The prepending needs to happen to the zImage /
> Image.

What I typically do is generate a zImage, do the appending, and then
generate the uImage manually with mkimage. But I agree it could be
useful to have a 'make uImage.myboard' target which would happen the
myboard.dtb before preparing the uImage.

Thomas
--
Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons
http://free-electrons.com