[Ksummit-2012-discuss] ARM mini-summit

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Wed Jul 11 16:06:28 EDT 2012

On Wednesday 11 July 2012, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:

> >> Acked-by: Grant Likely <grant.likely at secretlab.ca>
> >
> > I would be interested in attending it as well. I believe Stefano has a strong
> > interest as well (since he and Ian Campbell are leading the Xen ARM work).
>
> And Stefano is out on vacation right now so I will serve as his phantom voice
> and say: "Yes, I am interested as well."

Ok. So are you mostly interested in discussion ARM virtualization or other topics
as well? Last time we had organized this explicitly as the "ARM subarch maintainer
summit" and we might again limit the participants to the subarch maintainers and
a few more people if we're running out of space, but then again if a lot of them
are interested in discussion virtualization, we should probably have you both and
the ARM KVM people included as well.

We haven't even started discussing an agenda, but I'll note down your names as
candidates and Xen and/or KVM as proposed topics. I'll follow up with a more
formal call for topics once I have a positive confirmation from James and the
linux-foundation that we can go ahead with the ARM mini-summit.

	Arnd