linux-next: manual merge of the arm-soc tree with the i2c-embedded tree

Wolfram Sang w.sang at pengutronix.de
Tue Jul 10 04:38:19 EDT 2012

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 04:41:30PM +1000, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Today's linux-next merge of the arm-soc tree got a conflict in
> drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-nomadik.c between commit af97bace2cca
> ("i2c-nomadik: move header to <linux/platform_data/i2c-nomadik.h>") from
> the i2c-embedded tree and commits 32e42c687e0a ("ARM: ux500: Remove
> unused i2c platform_data initialisation code") and 8214fd238a66 ("i2c:
> Add Device Tree support to the Nomadik I2C driver") from the arm-soc tree.
>
> I fixed it up (I think - see below) and can carry the fix as necessary.
> Please check this and talk to each other ...

Hmm, I can't recall any discussion that the DT support patch should go
in via arm-soc. Did I miss something? Right now, I'd think it should go
in via i2c. I am fine with the other patch going in via arm-soc, but can
carry it as well.

Regards,

   Wolfram

--
Pengutronix e.K.                           | Wolfram Sang                |