patch "tty: serial: OMAP: ensure FIFO levels are set correctly in non-DMA" added to tty tree

Paul Walmsley paul at pwsan.com
Wed Jan 25 22:02:09 EST 2012

cc lists

Hi Greg

On Tue, 24 Jan 2012, gregkh at suse.de wrote:

> This is a note to let you know that I've just added the patch titled
>
>     tty: serial: OMAP: ensure FIFO levels are set correctly in non-DMA
>
> to my tty git tree which can be found at
>     git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/gregkh/tty.git
> in the tty-linus branch.

If it's not too late, I was wondering if you could drop this patch and the
subsequent one ("tty: serial: OMAP: transmit FIFO threshold interrupts
don't wake the"), in favor of the second version of this series that was
just posted at

   http://marc.info/?l=linux-arm-kernel&m=132754676814391&w=2

If it is too late, we'll deal with it in 3.4.

thanks,

- Paul