RE;Computere Arm Support

risenstone stone13606085184 at vip.163.com
Sat Jan 21 01:50:20 EST 2012

Dear Purchasing Manager,

My name is Teresa Zhou.
Our company Restman Technology Corp. is a computer accessory manufacturer in China. We can provide you with The Restman Computer Arm Support,Vertical Wired and Wireless mice. These products were designed by our own Canadian ergonomics R&D design team. We are the exclusive manufacturer of these products and have obtained patents for them.
The Restman Computer Arm Support are simple, effective, inexpensive devices that support the forearm and the elbow while using a computer keyboard and mouse. They help to reduce the risk of injuries associated with mouse use and provide better, more pleasant working experience.

If you are interested in our products, I would like to provide the price list after getting your feedback.

If you want more details, pls log in our website:http://www.restmans.com

Thank you for your support.

We really hope to do business with your esteemed company.

Xiamen Restman Industry and Trade Co., Ltd.

+86-592-6055757

Email: teresa8699 at foxmail.com

Website: http://www.restmans.com

              http://restman.en.alibaba.com