tty/serial: Need clarification on Support for 4+M Baudrate

Rajanikanth H V rajanikanth.hv at stericsson.com
Thu Jan 12 04:49:38 EST 2012

Alan,

Thanks for your response, suggested modification helped to get 4.8M baud
but not 4.05M as this is being approximated to 4.0M baud which happens in
tty_termios_encode_baud_rate(...).

I have precise and weird requirement to get 4.05M baud as uart
baud clock divisor value changes between 4.0M and 4.05M Baud.

Any suggestion?

Thanks,
Rajanikanth