Anyone interested in another ARM kernel workshop in February?

Grant Likely grant.likely at secretlab.ca
Thu Jan 5 05:17:17 EST 2012

[Throwing out to a wider audience.  I originally contacted only the
attendees of the Prague summit, but now I'm cc'ing linux-arm-kernel]

I'm organizing another ARM maintainership summit this February in
conjunction with Linaro Connect[1], Feb 6-10 in San Francisco.  Format
will be similar to the meeting we held in Prague at kernel summit with
time for both meetings and hacking sessions.  Linaro Connect is
organized with meetings and summits each morning, and hacking sprints
in the afternoon.  I'm planing one 1/2 day arm maintainership summit
meeting early in the week (Monday or Tuesday), and you're invited to
participate in any of the Linaro Connect sessions.  See the schedule
page on the Linaro Connect website for an early list of the organized
sessions.

If you're going to attend, then I need you to do two things:

1. Register to attend at the Linaro Connect website [2].
2. Subscribe to the blueprint so I know that you'll be there [3].

[1] http://connect.linaro.org
[2] http://connect.linaro.org/events/event/lcq1-12/#welcome
[3] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/linux-linaro/+spec/linaro-kernel-q112-maintainer-summit

I'll begin working on putting together an agenda.  Please send me
nominations for topics.

Thanks,
g.

--