[GIT PULL] at91: devices and boards files update for 3.3

Guennadi Liakhovetski g.liakhovetski at gmx.de
Tue Jan 3 05:59:26 EST 2012

(added Mauro and linux-media to CC)

On Tue, 3 Jan 2012, Nicolas Ferre wrote:

> On 12/20/2011 05:32 AM, Olof Johansson :

> >> Ok, let's try this.
> >
> > Sounds good. Let us know when the stable branch is available. Nicolas,
> > please prepare your branch as soon as possible once you have that info
> > and send a pull request -- we still want the code into arm-soc
> > branches very soon.
>
> Olof, Guennadi,
>
> I rebase today this branch on top of:
> git://linuxtv.org/gliakhovetski/v4l-dvb.git for-3.3
>
> I send another pull request real-soon-now...
> Will it be still possible to make it for 3.3 merge window?

Looks like Mauro still hasn't pulled my branch in. I did ask him on IRC to
do this and to push to Linus asap, but maybe he has missed that, I really
should have mentioned that in the pull request. Mauro, could you, please,
pull and include my branch in your first pull request for Linus for 3.3?

Thanks
Guennadi
---
Guennadi Liakhovetski, Ph.D.