Question about VEXPRESS being "selected" for multiplatform kernels, panicking vexpress_sysreg_init_leds

Matt Sealey matt at genesi-usa.com
Wed Dec 19 15:54:05 EST 2012

Everyone who is fairly reasonably ignoring this mail may continue to do so!
Seems GMail is having problems with the list. I got a mail saying it was
awaiting moderator approval and only in making sure the mail did hit the
list did I see a month of mails pop up and Fabio and Olof solving this
issue already. Seems we got a halfway merged tree thing going on and this
is all our fault.

Matt Sealey <matt at genesi-usa.com>
Product Development Analyst, Genesi USA, Inc.