LCD support during Kernel boot proccess or after is impossible for me

Martin Peevski martin at ronetix.at
Wed Dec 19 07:49:30 EST 2012

     Hello! I'm impossible to build the Kernel to have LCD support. I
want to see the Kernel boot proccess on it and later to display image on
it through the ROOTFS.

     I know that it's possible for my board (BB9G45_v.1.1 and
pm9g45_v.1.3 with the 7'' display) because try it with some already
builded NAND FLASH images and the LCD works.

     I made base configuration of the Kernel for that board (Linux
Kernel version 2.6.30) and the LCD don't works. Try some additional
configurations but still don't work. Can you, please, help me to see
something on my LCD :)