sam9x5 one-wire driver not founding the device

Martin Peevski martin at ronetix.at
Thu Dec 13 04:55:36 EST 2012

     Hello, I'm working with sam9x35-cm on sam9x35-ek. Building Linux
Kernel v.2.6.39+ and want to add W1 Dallas driver for communication with
the sam9x35-cm DS2431 EEPROM. The driver is built but no device is
found. Can you, please, help me?

     I'm trying to locate the source and find is the pin selected for
communication routed correctly on the board but no success to date. Can
you tell me where is defined in the source the pin used for W1
communication?

     Isn't selected the correct pin when I make at91sam9x5ek_defconfig
for the Kernal configuring?