Kernel failed to boot when add more drivers

Martin Peevski martin at ronetix.at
Wed Dec 12 09:01:31 EST 2012

On 12/12/12 15:53, Bryan Evenson wrote:
> Martin,
>
> Whenever I've had similar issues it's because I have a U-Boot environment
> variable that assumes the kernel is smaller than it is.  So U-Boot may not
> be loading the entire kernel which would cause your CRC errors.  Could you
> you provide the following information:
>
> How are you loading the kernel?  From NAND flash, SD card, TFTP boot?

I'm loading the Kernel from NAND

> Could you show us your U-Boot environment variables (result of "printenv"
> U-Boot command)?

U-Boot> printenv
bootargs=mem=128M console=ttyS0,115200
mtdparts=atmel_nand:8M(bootstrap/uboot/kernel)ro,-(rootfs)
root=/dev/mtdblock1 rw rootfstype=ubifs ubi.mtd=1 root=ubi0:rootfs
bootcmd=nand read.jffs2 0x22000000 0x200000 0x250000; bootm 0x22000000
bootdelay=1
baudrate=115200
ethact=macb0

Environment size: 277/131067 bytes