CPUFREQ maintainence.

Dave Jones davej at redhat.com
Mon Apr 30 10:06:45 EDT 2012

This last few releases I've been more of a hindrance than help to getting
some of the patches merged upstream, so due to my lack of time, I'm considering
removing myself as maintainer, and having patches routed as such instead...

ARM -> Russell/relevant ARM subtree maintainers
x86 driver patches -> x86 at vger.kernel.org
(All the other archs currently supported already go through the arch trees mips/sparc etc)

The core doesn't see a huge amount of change these days, I figure patches for
that can just go to lkml & Linus/Andrew like any other subsystem.

comments?

	Dave