[GIT PULL] Samsung fixes-2 for v3.4

Kukjin Kim kgene.kim at samsung.com
Tue Apr 24 20:32:37 EDT 2012

Olof Johansson wrote:
> Hi,

[...]

(Cc'ed Marek Szyprowsk)

> Looking at your current fixes-3 branch, it's unclear at a quick glance
> why the clk_type patch is a bugfix, and especially why it is a
> regression fix -- it looks like a cleanup. We're very close to 3.4-rc3

I agree that the removing clk_type member in sdhci platform data should
be included in cleanup stuff, it is useless in current mainline though.

Marek, is this ok to you?

> now, so we should only be merging fixes (and ideally only regressions
> since 3.3).
>
> So, if you do need it to go into 3.4 please motivate it when you send
> the pull request.

Thanks.

Best regards,
Kgene.
--
Kukjin Kim <kgene.kim at samsung.com>, Senior Engineer,
SW Solution Development Team, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.