[Android-virt] [ANNOUNCE] [OFFTOPIC] Xvisor ARM with and/or without virtualization extensions

Alexander Golec thejfasi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 09:54:17 EDT 2012

Hi,

I'm a graduating senior at Columbia University, and I have spent the past semester working on the KVM on ARM project, specifically on block IO virtualization support. I was wondering if you have any need for an implementation of IO virtualization for block and network operations. If so, then I would be glad to submit a pull request further down the line.

Alex