device-tree vs gpio-leds gpio_blink_set

Thierry Reding thierry.reding at avionic-design.de
Tue Apr 24 09:04:28 EDT 2012

* Mark Brown wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 02:24:16PM +0200, Linus Walleij wrote:
> > So this would be something that gets to be modeled in the
> > PWM subsystem, but there is no such thing (I know Sascha et
> > al was working on that at one point.)
>
> Thierry took over the work and last time I saw it things looked like
> they were pretty much ready for merge, I'd really expect to see the code
> in 3.5 based on the previous state (in fact I was pretty surprised

I posted a couple of patches about a week ago that are required to build !OF
configurations. They still need to be acked by Grant or Rob, though.

	http://lists.ozlabs.org/pipermail/devicetree-discuss/2012-April/014687.html
	http://lists.ozlabs.org/pipermail/devicetree-discuss/2012-April/014688.html

Thierry