[git pull] Renesas DT changes for v3.5

Olof Johansson olof at lixom.net
Thu Apr 19 17:07:59 EDT 2012

Hi Rafael (and Magnus),

On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 2:20 PM, Rafael J. Wysocki <rjw at sisk.pl> wrote:

> Magnus Damm (6):
>      ARM: mach-shmobile: Introduce shmobile_setup_delay()
>      ARM: mach-shmobile: Introduce INTC_IRQ_PINS_16H
>      ARM: mach-shmobile: Use 0x3400 as INTCS vector offset
>      ARM: mach-shmobile: Use INTC_IRQ_PINS_16H on sh7372
>      ARM: mach-shmobile: Rework sh7372 INTCS demuxer V2
>      ARM: mach-shmobile: sh7372 generic board support via DT V2

I noticed that none of these patches were posted beyond the shmobile
mailing list.

We normally wouldn't care as much about patches that change various
bit twiddling on the SoC specific parts, but for things like device
tree conversion and bindings, it's useful to get more eyes on the
changes.

Can you please cross-post on linux-arm-kernel at lists.infradead.org with
these kind of platform changes so they get exposed to the wider set of
readers? Also, once you start doing device bindings, they should be
cross-posted to devicetree-discuss at lists.ozlabs.org.

The branch contents looks OK and I'll pull it in, but please start
doing the above for new patches.

Thanks,

-Olof