[patch 1/1] kirkwood: Add iconnect support

Arnaud Patard (Rtp) arnaud.patard at rtp-net.org
Wed Apr 18 08:53:40 EDT 2012

Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn.ch> writes:

Hi,

>> > +
>> > +#define ICONNECT_BLINK_HALF_PERIOD   100
>> > +
>> > +static int iconnect_blink_set(unsigned gpio, int state,
>>
>>__init ?
>
> Hi Jason
>
> It is correct without __init. This function will get called when you
> play with /sys/class/leds/*/trigger.
>
> However, this is the second public instance of this function, it is
> also in mach-orion5x/dns323-setup.c.

yeah, I know. I initially planned to send a patchset adding iconnect
support and putting this function into something like gpio.c but I
forgot about it when converting my first iconnect patch into DT. Any
objection about sending a patch doing that once I manage to merge the
iconnect support (and of course, in this case, feel free to remind me
of it if I forget to do it ) ?

Arnaud