Pinctrl crash on latest linux-next/master

Viresh Kumar viresh.kumar at st.com
Mon Apr 16 06:53:51 EDT 2012

Hi Linus,

I don't know if the issue is in my patches or something else, but i was
able to boot it earlier. Till my V3 for pinctrl. And nothing much changed
since then, i just rebased on latest kernel.

Now, kernel crashes like:

pinctrl core: initialized pinctrl subsystem
Registered protocol family 16
driver_bound: device b4000000.pinmux already bound
Unhandled fault: alignment exception at 0xffffffe
Internal error: ARM Modules linked in

next_device+0x10/0x1c
bus_for_each_dev+0x68/0x84
driver_attach
spear310_pinctrl_init+0x14/0x1c

[Sorry if crash log doesn't look nice.
I have written this crash log manually, as i didn't got this on console.
I copied it from log_buf global variable.]

--
viresh