[NEW]: Introducing shrink_all_memory from user space

PINTU KUMAR pintu_agarwal at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 16 05:16:39 EDT 2012

Dear Richard, thank you very much for all your feedbacks.
I can see that you forsee many problems in doing that (even as root)
and in just one program as part of system utility.
I am sorry but if you can highlight few problems here it will be
helpful for me(and others) to understand.
Also I wanted to understand, why it is meant only for Hibernation?

Thank you so much !

Regards,
Pintu