[GIT PULL] ARM: spear-soc DT support for 3.5

Viresh Kumar viresh.kumar at st.com
Wed Apr 11 04:23:22 EDT 2012

On 4/11/2012 1:46 PM, Linus Walleij wrote:
>> > Viresh Kumar (8):
>> >      SPI/Pl022: Include types.h to remove compilation warnings
> This patch should go through Grant's SPI tree I think? Especially
> since it is eligible for -rc:s...

I knew about this issue and was almost sure, it wouldn't be
acceptable. :)

When i sent this pull request, this patch wasn't there in linux-next
and so i required it for basic compilation. Without it, compilation
was breaking.

I couldn't think of a way to handle it other than waiting for this
patch to come to linux-next.

--
viresh