Samsung S3C2416 framebuffer corruption.

Paul Schilling paul.s.schilling at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 17:02:05 EDT 2012

It turns out that my LCD was getting cross talk from the parallel RGB
data bus.  It was causing glitches on the vertical sync line connected to
the LCD.  When certain colors were displayed it corrupted the LCD
because of the false vertical sync signals.  I fixed the issue by modifying
the drive strength control for those particular bus lines.

-Paul