kernel headers not properly generated on platforms with a mach- and a plat- (i.e. mach-mx5, plat-mxc etc.)

Matt Sealey matt at genesi-usa.com
Sat Jan 29 09:57:54 EST 2011

Okay so it's a Debian packaging problem then. To get dkms and similar
to work properly with just -headers there are a bunch of hacks (it
installs a pre-prepped kernel tree up to the point it's needed to get
that to work) and this would have to be handled.

Arnd, Thanks for the machdirs hint.

--
Matt Sealey <matt at genesi-usa.com>
Product Development Analyst, Genesi USA, Inc.