Message for testing

Guo Shawn-R65073 R65073 at freescale.com
Wed Jan 12 01:11:22 EST 2011

I'm posting this message from Outlook client to see if the mail list can deliver me the message.

Here is the story.

I'm subscribing the list using both my gmail box and freescale mail.  The gmail box is working all right.  But the freescale one only receives the messages posted by non-freescale mail box.  The list never delivers my freescale mail box any messages posted by any @freescale.com either myself or my colleagues.  And I'm asking the company IT team to help.  He wants to know whether I have this problem or not if I post messages to the list with Outlook client.  (The company mail system is a MSFT solution)

Sorry for bothering.

Regards,
Shawn