Update: ARM Sub-Architecture Maintainers workshop at Kernel Summit 2011

Paul Walmsley paul at pwsan.com
Tue Aug 30 12:58:34 EDT 2011

On Tue, 30 Aug 2011, Grant Likely wrote:

> We're pretty close to filling up.  Is there anyone else I should
> include?

Please consider:
- Tony Lindgren, the primary OMAP maintainer;
- Kevin Hilman, who like me also maintains some of the OMAP code;
- Benoît Cousson, who knows the OMAP hardware quite well and is dealing
  with DT issues,
- and Igor Grinberg, who has board integration experience for multiple
  SoCs and therefore is well-placed to address some of the consolidation
  issues

- Paul