Merging Cadence macb/gem patches

Jamie Iles jamie at jamieiles.com
Tue Aug 30 06:36:55 EDT 2011

Hi Arnd,

I have a series of patches[1] to add support for the Cadence GEM
Ethernet MAC to the macb driver.  A while back, DaveM said that he would
be happy for these to go through an ARM tree[2], so would you pull these
into the arm-soc tree?

At the moment my patches are based on 3.1-rc1, but since then the
drivers have been moved about and git merge doesn't seem to resolve
this, so should I base them on the commit that moved them from the
netdev tree?  I'm not sure how to handle this.

Thanks,

Jamie

1. http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-arm-kernel/2011-August/060419.html
2. http://www.spinics.net/lists/arm-kernel/msg118717.html