Update: ARM Sub-Architecture Maintainers workshop at Kernel Summit 2011

Grant Likely grant.likely at secretlab.ca
Tue Aug 30 02:00:16 EDT 2011

Updated attendee list:
Confirmed:
1) Nicolas Pitre - arm-soc tree maintainer
2) Arnd Bergmann - arm-soc tree maintainer
3) Olof Johansson - tegra maintainer
4) David Brown
5) Marek Vasut - Various pxa boards maintainer
6) Ohad Ben-Cohen
7) Sascha Hauer
8) Paul Walmsley
9) Catalin Marinas
10) Kukjin Kim - Samsung SoC maintainer
11) Kyungmin Park - Samsung SoC maintainer
12) Mark Brown - ASoC maintainer
13) Grant Likely

Waiting for confirmation:
14) Pavel Machek
15) Eric Miao - pxa/mmp maintainer
16) Haojian Zhuang - pxa/mmp maintainer
17) Nicolas Ferre - Atmel maintainer
18) Will Deacon - ARM engineer

Nominates, but haven't responded personally:
19) Russell King
20) Lennert Buytenhek
21) Marc Zyngier
22) Linus Walleji

We're pretty close to filling up.  Is there anyone else I should include?

Agenda proposals (Thanks to Nicolas and Olof):
- DT bindings for GPIO and pin mux
- the pin mux subsystem from linusw (especially if it is still RFC by
 then)
- progress with the single zImage work
- presentation/status of the DMA and memory management work wrt CMA
 (some SOC specific hacks should go away once this is available)
- DT porting progress
- boot architecture status
- Report from Arnd on experiences from first arm-soc merge window
  - what worked well and where's room for improvement?
  - Any particular SoC workflow that should be tuned to make his life easier?
  - Where are the gaps where he needs help right now?
  - How did it work out for the SoC maintainers?

Still accepting more proposals.  Send me the topics you are burning to discuss.

g.