[GIT PULL] orion5x and footbridge compile fixes for 3.1

Rob Herring robherring2 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 12:05:44 EDT 2011

Arnd,

On 08/26/2011 10:53 AM, Arnd Bergmann wrote:
> On Thursday 25 August 2011, Rob Herring wrote:
>> Please pull for 3.1-rc. Footbridge and orion5x builds are currently
>> broken in 3.1 mainly due to my changes in this commit:
>>
>> commit cc22b4c18540e5e8bf55c7d124044f9317527d3c
>> Author: Rob Herring <rob.herring at calxeda.com>
>> Date:   Tue Jun 28 21:22:40 2011 -0500
>>
>>     ARM: set vga memory base at run-time
>>

>> The following changes since commit fcb8ce5cfe30ca9ca5c9a79cdfe26d1993e65e0c:
>>

> Pulled, thanks!
>
> BTW, are you planning to get your own git tree in the future or do you keep using
> Jon's git.jdl.com server?

It is mine basically, just on Jon's domain. But yes, it's on the IT guys
todo list... Jon was just the quickest path.

> It should be no problem for you to get hosting on git.kernel.org, there is
> a FAQ somewhere. With the current situation, it's now clear from the changelog
> why I am pulling patches from Jon's server with your Signed-off-by.

Why would 3 Marvell patches from me be strange... :)
It wasn't really clear to me whether you were going to pick them off the
list and were aware of all 3 patches, so I just decided to make it easy
for you.

Rob