[GIT PULL] Samsung S5P for v3.1 merge window

Kukjin Kim kgene.kim at samsung.com
Fri Aug 19 02:42:08 EDT 2011

Tushar Behera wrote:

> Hi Arnd,
>
> On Thursday 21 July 2011 03:21 PM, Kukjin Kim wrote:
> > Hi Arnd
> >
> > Please pull Samsung S5P updates from:
> >
> > git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kgene/linux-samsung.git
> > for-arm-soc
> >
> > Or if you want to merge each branch into arm-soc, please use following.
> > As per your suggestion, I made following branches in my tree...
> >
> > - next-samsung-cleanup for arm-soc/next/cleanup
> > - next-samsung-devel for arm-soc/next/devel
> > - next-samsung-soc for arm-soc/next/soc (nothing)
> > - next-samsung-board for arm-soc/next/board
> > - and so on...
> >
> (snip)
> >
> > JeongHyeon Kim (1):
> >        ARM: EXYNOS4: Add support for ORIGEN board
> >
> I can't find this patch in the 3.1-rc1 release. Does it need some rework?

Hi

Yes, you're right, and I already informed that to Arnd at the end of last
merge window. As I know, he will take care of it.

As a note, you can keep going on development of ORIGEN against on my
for-next before merging it in mainline.

Thanks.

Best regards,
Kgene.
--
Kukjin Kim <kgene.kim at samsung.com>, Senior Engineer,
SW Solution Development Team, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.