PB1176 broken in -rc1

Linus Walleij linus.walleij at linaro.org
Tue Aug 16 05:35:08 EDT 2011

On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 11:26 AM, Will Deacon <will.deacon at arm.com> wrote:

>> Will, Jamie, any hints?
>
> Can you make your .config available somewhere please?

http://www.df.lth.se/~triad/realview_config

Basically that's the realview_defconfig with these
changes done on top:

scripts/config --file $(realview_dir)/.config \
        --enable BLK_DEV_INITRD \
        --set-str INITRAMFS_SOURCE rootfs-u338.cpio \
        --enable INITRAMFS_COMPRESSION_NONE \
        --enable MISC_DEVICES \
        --enable ARM_CHARLCD \
        --enable DEBUG_LL \
        --enable EARLY_PRINTK \
        --enable ARM_TEST \
        --enable ARM_TCM_TEST \
        --set-str CMDLINE "root=/dev/ram0 console=ttyAMA0 earlyprintk mem=128M"
        yes "" | make $(make_options) oldconfig

> It sounds like an unrelated issue, so let's try to track it down.

Thanx!

> How do you use the interface
> with the TCMs once they've been mapped at the high address?

Here is my test code patch I'm cooking RFC: