GPMI-NAND Status?

Lin Tony-B19295 B19295 at freescale.com
Mon Aug 15 02:30:58 EDT 2011

As I know, this is BCH algorithm limitation for ECC.(non-FF ECC code for all-FF data)
So that BCH engine will ignore the ECC error when all data are 0xFF. That's the BCH usage for ECC.
Under such condition, I think it's the JFFS2 that should handle such case instead
Of BCH. So far more and more SOCs are using BCH for NAND ECC, JFFS2 can't escaping such problem if
Not changed.