U.S. ARMY USARPAC Medical Team

SGT Tamara W. Rice twrice at blumail.org
Tue Aug 9 17:38:46 EDT 2011

Hello...............

My name is SGT Tamara W. Rice I need assistance: I am of one of US Military forces, and one of the few thousands still stationed in Iraq, I need to discuss some personal matter with you. I know that it would be difficult to trust someone you hardly know because of the numerous scams transmitted via the Internet, but I am willing to send to you adequate proof of my identity as soon as we agree to work together, and of course if I can be assured that you will not use that and any other information I would be sharing with you against me in anyway, if my intentions are genuine, and for our mutual benefit.

As you may be aware, the US government, the Treasury department, and the Federal reserve Board have concluded plans to change the face of the US dollar bills because of counterfeiting as they claim, and the 100 bill made its debut since Wednesday, April 21st, 2010.

I will be in some kind of mess if I cannot find a solution to take care of some very large amount of money in USdollar bills that I have concealed here for 9 months. I will require someone outside Iraq to take care of the pickup, and that is what I want us to discuss. And to know what you will be willing to get as your share for the role you will play if we agree to work together. Please contact me so we can discuss the details, and should you have any reasons to reject this offer, please delete this mail and I will never bother you again. I appreciate your understanding.

Respectfully,
SGT Tamara W. Rice