GPMI-NAND Status?

Koen Beel koen.beel.barco at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 08:42:12 EDT 2011

Hi,

On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 12:37 PM, Huang Shijie <b32955 at freescale.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>>
>> On my target, the mxs-dma is working for sdio until the gpmi-nand
>> gives a timeout. After that the dma for sdio is *not fully* working
>> anymore.
>>
> We need more log in following aspects:
> [1] apbh-dma registers
> [2] clk registers
> [3] gpmi registers
>
> Please git-apply the patch in the attachment.
> It will print out more DMA information WHEN dma-timeout occur.

Don't get it. What exactly are you trying to dump?
This patch dumps CTRL0, CTRL1, CTRL2, DEVSEL but also some registers
of APBH channel0 which is reserved....
Then it prints some debug info on channel 1 (ssp1) and then alle
channel 2 register except the debug register (ssp2 = not used here).

What info do you need?

Br,
Koen