[RFC] using amba_pl08x driver for s3c64xx SoCs

viresh kumar viresh.kumar at st.com
Mon Aug 8 00:25:52 EDT 2011

On 08/08/2011 09:39 AM, viresh kumar wrote:
> Sorry, but i couldn't get why will we get a crash here.
>
> pl08x_phy_channel_busy() looks like this:
>
> static int pl08x_phy_channel_busy(struct pl08x_phy_chan *ch)
> {
> 	unsigned int val;
>
> 	val = readl(ch->base + PL080_CH_CONFIG);
> 	return val & PL080_CONFIG_ACTIVE;
> }
>
> ch->base is already initialized and clock is enabled by amba layer.
>
> Sorry if I am missing something Obvious.

Sorry, i saw your patch now only. So you have updated this routine and now
occurs a new issue.

@Linus: The bug isn't present currently, but is introduced with Alim's patch only.
So probably he isn't required to send this change separately, but can include this
in his patch only. What do you say?

--
viresh